Wednesday, March 11, 2020

bbshows Characters bid Bon Voyage to Backroads Brent


Since 1993 I have been dressing up in costumes and performing music and comedy entertainment. Now that I am very close to starting my new adventure, driving a van across Canada, I wonder if I should hang on to these costumes or retire them. A friend suggested I take pictures and videos to have a digital record of the various outfits. So I did just that! In this video some of my costume characters bid Bon Voyage to Backroads Brent. Now the costumes and characters will retire. The question I get asked the most, "Is Woofy retiring?" The answer is in this video, near the end! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poker Run Group Ride

 On July 15, 2023 Brent participated in a group ride with approx 17 motorcycles. Much fun!