Friday, February 14, 2020

Never ever give up on your dreams.





Never ever give up on your dreams.

Brent was 15 years old when he wrote, 'On the Road.' 
A song about his dream to travel the land.
47 years later that dream is becoming a reality!


As I am about to enter an adventure of cross country exploring, I have been expressing myself through writing and recording songs. I started working on a new piece of music when I remembered that I have already written a song about being out on the road. It goes way back to when I first started writing songs. I was 15 years old in 1973 when I penned the tune about traveling. I had the dream then, I never lost the dream, it is finally becoming reality. One could say I had a 47-year coffee break while the dream fermented and grew stronger. Never give up on your dreams no matter how far away they seem. They're closer than you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poker Run Group Ride

 On July 15, 2023 Brent participated in a group ride with approx 17 motorcycles. Much fun!